Not exactly. Unlike the easel and paintbrush, the internet is fraught with peril. But not to worry, I’m not out to destroy your wonderful metaphor, because in many ways, it’s also true.

This micro-blog is intended to be a blog about the many problems I believe exist in the web design and development world, and especially as it relates to WordPress. As a platform, WordPress reaches a massive audience. People of all skill-sets, professions, and motives are using it as a way to communicate. Suffice it to say that I have my work cut out for me, since I aim to not only speak to those of limited experience with development, but also those who have been in the game for as long if not longer than I have.

Who am I, and why do I think I have the answers to the world’s problems? Actually, I don’t. I’ll be the first to admit that I don’t know everything, because it’s not possible to. The web development industry is vast, and grows daily. The second you waiver in your learning, you become outdated. And the web has no time for outdated ideology.

But hopefully I can provide something for everyone. But if I may impart you with one practical tip in your endeavors to wield WordPress as your trusty broadsword (I’m full of puns), it would be to start building your arsenal (I’m here all week, and next week too) of information repositories. I can’t satiate your appetite for knowledge with this singular blog, but hopefully it’s enough to get you going. Never stop learning.